Monday, July 10, 2017

Do it for God! a link to Brother Isaac's blog

Once sentence was all it took to remind me that anything I am doing for myself and not for God is something I am doing wrong.  It is something that needs to be fixed.  The fix will bring peace and joy.

The simple answer solved an immediate problem but has relevance for every single one of my actions.  It doesn’t matter what I am doing.  It can be singing, cleaning, speaking, teaching, welcoming guests, etc.

The answer to so many of my problems is simple.

1 comment:

  1. Priest's wife - thanks for posting. I am all signed up. Brother Jason on the far right front of the picture of all of the monks was from our church St. Basil's in Lancaster,NY.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! (comments on old posts are moderated)